Wednesday 21 May 2014

Dependents of 1 World War Veterans

Dependents of I World War Veterans  showing the Medals  from left Nb/Sub Harishchandra Sharma (son), Shri Ganpat Namdev Kalgunde (son), Ex Hav Ganpat Keru  Nalge(son), Shri Bhaskar  Narayanrao Nalge (son)  on 14.05.2014 at DSW Pune

Dependents of I World War Veterans  showing the Medals  from left  Shri Ganpat Namdev Kalgunde (son), Ex Hav Ganpat Keru  Nalge(son), Shri Bhaskar  Narayanrao  Nalge (son)  on 14.05.2014 at DSW Pune

Dependents of I World War Veterans  showing the documents,Medals and Photo from left  Shri Ansar Ali (Grandson), Shri Shankarsinh Ganeshsinh Pardeshi(Son) and Shri Ranjit Jaisinghrao More (Advocate) (Grandson)on 14.05.2014 at DSW Pune

From Right Brig (Retd) J. S. Kohli Mech Inf and Brig (Retd) M. R. Nikam Co-Ordinator of I World War Veterns Sri Balkrishna Govindrao Khore-Inamandar (Grandson) Shri Ranjit Jaisinghrao More (Advocate) (Grandson) showing the documents of I World War Veterans on 14.05.2014 at DSW  Pune

Dependents of I World War Veterans  showing the documents,Medals  from left Nb/Sub Harishchandra Sharma  (Son) , Shri Ganpat Namdev Kalgunde(Son), Ex Hav Ganpat Keru  Nalge(Son) 14.05.2014 at DSW Pune

I World War Veterans dependents showing the documents, Medals  from right Brig (Retd) J. S. Kohli Mech Inf and Brig (Retd) M. R. Nikam Co-Ordinator of I World War Veterans  at Department of Sainik Welfare, Maharashtra State, Pune on 14 May 2014

 Team from IHQ of MOD (Army) External Affairs New Delhi shootout of dependents I World War Veterans  at  Mahasainik Lawn , Department of Sainik Welfare, Maharashtra State,  Pune on     14 May 2014

No comments:

Post a Comment