- · Mrs. Kanak H Sable, w/o Late Retd Major Hanmant Sabale (IC-15167F), came to pension cell accompanied by her daughter and narrated her entire case on 14th Feb.2014.
- · Her basic family pension should have been fixed at Rs 8460.00 p.m. with effect from 01 Jan 2006 and later at Rs 10923.00 wef 24 Sep 2012 onwards plus DR as applicable from time to time. As per Govt letter dated 11 Nov 2008 for implementation of 6th Pay Commission , minimum guaranteed pension is Rs 3500.00p.m. plus DR , whereas she was being paid Rs 1200.00 p.m. as her basic pension.
- · She was sanctioned family pension vide PPO no M/Prov/1575/89 issued at the time of retirement of her late husband on 31 Jul 1988. She was sanctioned her family pension vide PPO No. M/DOB/1477/2011 dated 24 Oct 2011, a copy of this PPO was sent by Army HQ,(MP5(B),AG Branch vide letter dated 18 Jan 2013. Death certificate of her husband was sent to all agencies.
- · Grp Capt.Phatak (Retd.) approached bankers on 15th Feb. and a reminder on 26th Feb.2014.
- · Ms Leelavati Sable, pensioner’s daughter confirmed that her mother has received Rs 11,43,000 as her arrears in her pension account TODAY, 28/02/2014!
Above officer is to fixed at Rs 21807.00 p.m. as his basic
pension wef 01 Jan 2006 and at 80% DR for Jan 13 , it works out to Rs 39253.00.
This officer has been paid Rs 23380.00 for Jan 2013 which is less pension being paid to him. His pension account no is 1039013112. You are requested to revise his pension and pay all arrears due with interest at 8% as per RBI directive.
In case you are not dealing with this case from Nagpur , you
ay redirect this e mail to concerned CPPC of your bank under intimation to undersigned.